- Stratech wins iFerret™ upgrade contract to enhance safety at Changi Airport's Runways
- Stratech lands two out of the five coveted awards for its leadership & excellence in technology innovations
- Stratech’s iFerret™ Wins in Miami
- iFerret™ at Changi Airport to be Upgraded
- Stratech’s iFerret™ Wins in Hong Kong
- Stratech selected to deploy another 30 or more of its iVACS® intelligent Vehicle Access Control Systems in the Middle East.
- Secured a contract for the iFerret™ Infrastructure at Changi International Airport to be upgraded for Airfield Surveillance.
- Stratech’s iFerret™ wins in Dubai.
- Stratech’s iFerret™ clinches a landmark deployment in a military airfield with one of the world’s top Air Forces.
- Won in a project for 28 units of iVACS® in the Middle East.
- Stratech Aerospace received the International Headquarters Award from the Singapore
Economic Development Board.
- Awarded a contract by the Government of Singapore, for its Medical Claims Proration
- Stratech’s iFerret™ Granted Buy American Waiver
- Stratech's iFerret™ Receives FAA Approval
- Stratech’s iFerret™ Patent Approved
- Awarded a contract by Ministry of Defence, Singapore (MINDEF) for its next-generation Super BullsEye® II Advanced Weapons Scoring System
- Formation of Stratech Aeronautics, a Joint Venture between Stratech Systems and Aeronautics Ltd. to target the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) market in the Asia Pacific
- Awarded Innovation Award by ATC Global Award 2010 held in Amsterdam
- Awarded Shipmast Height Detection System Contract by the Maritime and Port Authority (MPA) of Singapore
- Awarded Super BullsEye® II contract by Republic of Korea Air Force
- iFerret™ commissioned at Singapore Changi Airport
- Awarded contract by the Civil Aviation Authority Of Singapore (CAAS) to provide the next-generation Vessel Height Measurement System (VHMS III)
- Awarded contract to deploy iVACS® Gen4 with the United Nations in Latin America
- Won contract from Media Authority of Singapore (MDA) to provide data migration works and provde an integrated platform to manage the various websites under MDA
- Appointed SITA, the world's leading air transport communications and IT solutions provider, as global value-added reseller for iFerret™
- Formation of Stratech Aerospace Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary focused on tapping new markets in airfield/runway surveillance solutions
- Clinched Super BullsEye® II Advanced Weapons Scoring System contract with a major air force in the Asia Pacific
- iFerret™ awarded its first contract by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) for Runways 1 and 2 at Singapore Changi Airport
- Conducted pilot trial of iFerret™ system at Changi Airport
- Signed agreement with a US Government Agency to commercialise the next generation Vessel Identification and Positioning System
- Signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Glosset Co. Ltd to replicate and build On Stratech’s advanced technologies in South Korea
- Awarded contract by the Land Transport Authority (LTA) of Singapore to upgrade and maintain the Online Certificate Of Entitlement (OCOE) System
- Awarded The Enterprise Challenge (TEC) initiative by the Prime Minister’s Office of Singapore for iFerret™
- Launched World's First intelligent Airfield/Runway Surveillance and FOD (Foreign Object & Debris) Detection System
- Awarded contract to install single largest wide area networked electronic parking system for Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Awarded contract by the Government of Singapore to operate and maintain the Medical Claims Proration System (MCPS)
- Clinched Asia Pacific ICT Awards (APICTA) 2006 for intelligent Airfield/Runway Surveillance and FOD (Foreign Object and Debris) Detection System
- Awarded SOLE SOURCE contract by US Government Agency for Intelligence Vision and Homeland Security technologies and iVACS® (intelligent Vehicle Access Control System)
- Broke through into US technology market with contract from US Government for iVACS™
- Deployed iVACS™ at embassy in London and international agency in Bangkok
- Series of successful tests and evaluations of intelligent Vision technologies conducted by key US Government Agencies
- Stratech Systems, Inc. incorporated in US
- Ranked among the top 10 fast growing technology firms in Singapore by Deloitte & Touche
- Successfully launched the intelligent Strategic Asset Protection System and intelligent Border Crossing Protection System at the INTERSEC Security Exhibition in London
- Won HK$64M Hong Kong Immigration Border Crossing Project
- iVACS™ deployed to screen vehicles at the Asian Aerospace 2004
- Successfully launched Parkvasive™ - tracking system on vacant parking lots
- Provided key support to the wireless gatelink project conducted in conjunction with Boeing
- Piloted the next-generation Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system in Shanghai
- Official launch of iVACS™ (intelligent Vehicle Access Control System).
- Successfully rolled out the IBP SmarTravel™ real-time prediction algorithm solution
- Awarded the Parliamentary Reporting System contract by the Singapore Parliament
- Clinched contract to provide secure infrastructure services to the first credit bureau in Singapore
- Successful implementation of state-of-the-art information kiosks to provide general airport information to travellers
- Launched Singapore Online Certificate of Entitlement Open Bidding System for Singapore's Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- Successfully delivered the campus-wide, networked parking contract for the National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Established Safe-EXTM Global as an innovative e-escrow secure payment service.
- Listed on the Mainboard of Singapore Exchange
- Awarded contract to draw up a White Paper for world-class transportation system for the Shanghai Government
- Awarded contract to develop and implement a nation-wide Bus/Public Transport Traveler Information System
- Awarded contract for the implementation of campus-wide, networked parking contract for the National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Successfully delivered on a contract from the Prime Minister's Office of Singapore to develop a Medical Claims Pro-ration System (MCPS)
- Won contract from Land Transport Authority to develop an online system for the public to bid for Certificates of Entitlement (COE) for motor vehicles through the internet and other electronic banking channels
- Winner of Enterprise 50 award, jointly organised by Accenture, The Business Times with support from the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB).
- Executive Chairman, Dr David K.M. Chew was named Rotary-ASME Entrepreneur of the Year